The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Smart Planner123.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the Website together, the “Website” or “Smart Planner". The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Smart Planner’s Privacy and Security Policy) and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Website (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Smart Planner, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- General Use. If you create an account on or via the Website, you understand and agree that Smart Planner is designed and intended to provide general information and education and is not a substitute for detailed financial, investment and/or legal advice. Where Smart Planner offers specific recommendations, you also understand and agree that individuals should consult their own financial, investment, and/or legal advisor in the course of implementing any specific recommendations.
- Your SmartPlanner.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Smart Planner of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Smart Planner will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Users. If you post material (e.g. saved answers to Smart Planner personal profile questions) to the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that Content.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Smart Planner to you any Smart Planner or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Smart Planner.
- Changes. Smart Planner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Smart Planner may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Smart Planner may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SmartPlanner.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Smart Planner and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Smart Planner nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Smart Planner, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with the Smart Planner Privacy and Security Policy, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of Smart Planner or of any third party.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Smart Planner, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Sign up for this simple, powerful system.